Featured Article

How to rename a dragon in Dragon Mania Legends

Should I upgrade to Android Lolipop on Micromax Unite2 ?

Should I upgrade to Android Lolipop on Micromax Unite2


Micromax recently announced Lolipop update for the Micromax Unite2 mobile phones, also known as Canvas A106. It is obvious that many of us would want to know how Android Lolipop works on the phone before upgrading it.

Here is a review on it

Micromax recently announced Lolipop update for the Micromax Unite2 mobile phones, also known 
as Canvas A106. It is obvious that many of us would want to know how




Android Lolipop works on the phone before upgrading it. Here is a review on it


Pros :

  • The performace of the new operating system by Google is really good. The OS runs smoothly on the device.
  • Battery lasts much longer, which is really good thing.
  • Awsome UI. The UI of Lolipop is awsome and you may want to try it out.
Cons :

  • You cannot store apps on External storage.
I really hate this. This has forced me to remove my facebook app as it used 212MB of memory. It should be fixed as the device has about 894MB for applications(of which all gooogle apps fill half of it). Also an important thing to notice is that the apps I have stored on my external storage are gone!!! This is totally disgusting, come on I have to move some apps to SD to free up space for upgrade and it's all gone. Yo guys better fix this soon.

  • Some apps are not working well.
This is not always happening, but somtimes. Particulary my Whatsapp closed all of suddenly closed with a message

Unfortunatly Whatsapp has stopped
This also happens with the settings app.

Bottom line :

If you are intrested to try out the new OS and if you don't bother about having less no of apps, go ahead and Upgrade to Lolipop.